House Wines by the Glass or Full Carafe
- Copperidge Chardonnay: ($5.75/$22.00)
(California) Apple and citrus aromas with subtle oak influences. Light-bodied with a crisp, dry finish.
- Copperidge White Zinfandel: ($5.75/$22.00)
(California) Pale crimson in color with excellent fruit character, reminiscent of fresh berries. Medium-light in body with an excellent finish.
- Copperidge Merlot: ($5.75/$22.00)
(California) Bright cherry flavors in a smooth drinking red wine.
- Copperidge Cabernet Sauvignon: ($5.75/$22.00)
(California) Aromas and flavors of berry fruit, plum, and spice.
- Riunite Lambrusco: ($5.75/$22.00)
(Italy) A lively red wine with a forthright fruitness, tingle, and quaffability.
- Yellow Tail Shiraz: ($6.50/$22.00)
(Australia) Exhibiting flavors of mulberry, spice and smooth vanilla, blended in harmony to create an elegant remarkably smooth wine.
Premium Wines by the Glass or Bottle
- Fat Bastard Chardonnay: ($7.80/$26.00)
(France) Round in the mouth with white flower aromas and a long, toasty finish.
- Monkey Bay Sauvignon Blanc: ($7.80/$26.00)
(New Zealand) Clean, fresh, and easy drinking.
- Ecco Domami Pinot Grigio: ($7.80/$26.00)
(Italy) Delicate aromas of fig and honeysuckle fruit with excellent balance and a spicy finish.
- Robert Mondavi Private Selection Riesling: ($7.80/$26.00)
(California) Enticing floral and spice notes weave through the crisp, fruity flavors.
- Jacob’s Creek Moscato: ($6.30/$22.00)
(Australia) This delicate frizzante displays attractive tropical and subtle pear fruit flavors and aromas, with a great balance.
- Jacob’s Creek Merlot: ($6.80/$24.00)
(Australia) Fresh plum and berry fruit flavors balanced with fine-grained oak tannins.
- Septima Malbac: ($7.85/$26.00)
(Argentina) Carefully crafted, featuring flavors of ripe plums, raspberry, licorice, and a hint of mocha.
- Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet: ($7.354/$26.00)
(California) Brimming with blackberries, plums and spices, with soft oak nuances from barrel aging.
- B.V. Coastal Pinot Noir: ($7.35/$26.00)
(California) A unique flavor of delicious red cherry, berry and spice notes, resulting in a velvety, harmonious blend with a hint of oak.
- Dancing Bull Zinfandel: ($7.80/$26.00)
(California) Lively raspberry and black pepper fruit with soft, supple tannins producing bright vibrant colors.