- Masks are required to be worn upon entering and walking throughout the building and may be removed once seated at your table until further notice. We are strictly following the health safety guidelines to protect our patrons and staff. Thank you.
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank our loyal patrons for all the support over the past few months. It warms our hearts to hear all the positive comments and feedback as we all try maintain some sense of normalcy. We are offering in house dining in addition to our patio dining (weather permitting)!! In addition take-out and curbside pick up is available if you are not comfortable dining in house. Our hours are as follows: Tuesday through Thursday the kitchen will be open 3:00 pm -8:00 pm. Friday and Saturday the kitchen will be open 12:00 pm – 8:30 pm. Sunday is 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm. We must observe the strict guidelines restaurants have been ordered to follow. Social distancing rules state that we can operate at 50% capacity both inside the restaurant and on the deck, and observe the 6ft. rule as it pertains to space between guests. We are asking for reservations to be made prior to coming in for dinner as we cannot guarantee walk in seating due to the limited capacity. Our reservation times are as follows for Friday and Saturday: 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm, or 7:00 pm. Sunday we will be offering reservations at 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, or 6:00 pm. Please be patient with us as we adhere to the Covid-19 mandated changes and provide a safe and sanitary environment for you to begin returning to Cassell’s Grille. We will continue to offer a condensed version of our menu (view the menu) as we get our feet under us again and will be using throw away menus, disposable food and beverage containers, and limited table interaction when possible. This is a positive step for all of us and it will certainly be an adjustment, but we are looking forward to seeing all of you in person for the first time in months. Any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call 717-486-8800.
- We are planning on hosting a St. Patrick’s Day weekend celebration once we return to normalcy for those of you who missed our annual food festival weekend!
- Evil Genius Beer Co. Tap Takeover, scheduled for Friday May 15th has been postponed until a later date. Kevin from this Philadelphia based brewery will be here later this summer sampling and discussing some of their fantastic brews! Cheers!
- Follow us on Instagram @cassellsgrille
This Weekend’s Dinner Features
- Join us this weekend, Friday July 10th and Saturday July 11th for some delicious dinner features and tasty libations! Our mouthwatering selections include a Coconut Crusted Shrimp starter, Fresh Sauteed Sea Scallops prepared with your choice of a brown butter or pesto sauce nestled over pasta, our mouthwatering Lamb Burger, and Mom’s homemade Shrimp Bisque! Read more…
About Cassell’s Grille
- Located in Mount Holly Springs PA just minutes from Carlisle and the surrounding Central PA areas we specialize in terrific food, inviting atmosphere, first class libations, and festive times. Read more…
Did You Know?
- We are looking to add new members to our team. Now hiring all positions. Please apply in person.
- Short on time for lunch? Call ahead (717.486.8800) and your meal will be ready when you arrive.
- Let us host your next private party, banquet or event. Read more…