- Bavarian Pretzel Sticks with Beer Cheese Sauce: (9.99)
Bavarian soft pretzel sticks served with a beer and white cheddar cheese fondue.
- Chicken Schnitzel: (20.99)
This traditional dish was created by the Austrians, but was made famous by the Germans. Thinly pounded tender chicken is lightly breaded and pan fried in a light lemony butter sauce with capers. The entree is served with noodles and one additional side vegetable.
- Pork and Sauerkraut: (16.99)
Slow roasted pork tenderloin in sauerkraut served with mashed potatoes and applesauce.
- Beer Braut with Sauerkraut: (9.99)
A traditional German sausage simmered in beer and topped with Sauerkraut. Served with a side of house chips.
- Butternut Squash Soup: (5.99)
A delicious creamy soup featuring garden fresh butternut squash.
Featured Side Dish
- German Potato Salad: (3.99)
Vegetable du Jour
- Brussels Sprouts
Click Here! for a PDF version of the weekend dinner features.